Rotary is an international humanitarian service organization. The men and
women of Rotary are business and professional leaders who volunteer their
time and resources to help others in their local communities and
throughout the world.
THE OBJECT OF ROTARY IS
To encourage and foster the ideal
of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and in particular to encourage and
1. The development of acquaintances as an opportunity for service;
2. High ethical standards in
business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful
occupations; and the dignifying by each Rotarian of their occupation as an opportunity to serve society.
3. The application of the ideal of service by every Rotarian to their personal business and community life.
4. The advancement of
international understanding, good will, and peace through a world fellowship of
business and professional people united in the ideal of service.
ROTARY'S FOUR WAY TEST
it the truth?
2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendship?
4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
To attend meetings regularly.
To pay dues promptly.
To share in service called upon.
To be big-hearted, broad-minded, energetic and active.
webmaster: bhensel@ stpeterrotary.org